Welcome to Northland Cares
"To improve the quality of life for those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS through care and education in the communities we serve"
Please Click on the image above to see what events are planned for 2013 World AIDS Day in Prescott, AZ
Northland Cares provides a full range of outpatient services for people infected with HIV/AIDS in northern Arizona. Our medical providers, Anne Benson and Steve McCrosky, are certified HIV medicine specialists who offer outpatient medical care in the Prescott office as well as at off-site clinics in Payson and Sedona.
Services available to people living in Yavapai, Coconino, Gila and Apache counties include:
- Medical Case Management such as:
- Treatment adherence counseling
- Assistance completing and submitting forms for program qualification, drug assistance, dental assistance, etc. (Ryan White services, HOPWA services, ADAP)
- Linkage to other local support services
- Emergency housing, medicine, and utility assistance
- Outpatient Behavioral Health assistance
- Peer support groups
- Fast, free, confidential HIV testing
- Free Safer Sex Materials
- HIV Health Education
Northland Cares also promotes and hosts many HIV/AIDS awareness events in Yavapai County
Northland Cares is committed to providing care to all persons regardless of their ability to pay, insurance status, national origin, race, creed or color.